Working in Partnership
The partnership kit, entitled "Working in Partnership - Recipes for Success" is available to assist organizations to partner effectively.
Learn the steps involved in self-assessment, establishing compatibility, writing a partnership agreement, evaluating and enhancing the partnership, and conflict management.
Virtually every nonprofit/voluntary sector organization in Alberta has experience with partnering. These experiences range from the straight forward sharing of resources to sophisticated collaborations that deeply impact the vision and mission of each partner.
Nonprofit/voluntary sector representatives identified a need to create a resource that would assist in the establishment of effective partnerships. The result is a kit that addresses both basic and comprehensive issues associated with partnering.
"Working in Partnership - Recipes for Success" is available to assist regardless of an organization's level of partnering experience.
- Cover and Forward (248 kb)
- Chapter 1 - What and why? - An Overview (262 kb)
- Chapter 2 - How to use the kit (216 kb)
- Chapter 3 - Know Yourself (218 kb)
- Chapter 4 - Know what you want - Identifying potential partners (194 kb)
- Chapter 5 - Establish compatibility - Setting the partnership framework (232 kb)
- Chapter 6 - Get the details right - Writing the partnership agreement (198 kb)
- Chapter 7 - Being a good partner - Making the partnership work (228 kb)
- Chapter 8 - Make it better - Evaluating and enhancing the partnership (204 kb)
- Chapter 9 - When things go astray - Handling Conflict (252 kb)
#907 Standard Life Centre
10405 Jasper Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 4R7
Phone: (780) 422-2203