Community Development facilitators design and facilitate customized services to strengthen and build capacity in organizations and groups on topics including but not limited to:
- Strategic planning;
- Board development, roles and responsibilities;
- Planning and conducting effective meetings;
- Team enhancement and development;
- Building leadership capabilities throughout your organization;
- Creating plans for fund development, marketing, etc.;
- Identifying, developing and enhancing partnerships and collaborative relationships;
- Identifying, developing and enhancing assets within your organization and community; and
- Consultations with public and stakeholders .
If you are a community group, non-profit organization, volunteer team, municipality or provincial ministry group, working to improve, enhance or otherwise contribute in a positive way to the lives of Albertans, then we're here to help.