Alberta Culture has almost 20 pieces of legislation and accompanying regulations that provide policy and direction for the ministry.
- Alberta Centennial Medal Act
- Alberta Foundation for the Arts Act
- Emblems of Alberta Act
- Film and Video Classification Act
- First Nations Sacred Ceremonial Objects Repatriation Act
- Foreign Cultural Property Immunity Act
- Glenbow-Alberta Institute Act
- Government House Act
- Historical Resources Act
- Holocaust Memorial Day and Genocide Remembrance Act
- Ukrainian Famine and Genocide (Holodomor) Memorial Day Act
- Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Recognition Act
For further information on Legislation / Regulations / Policies / Permits, please contact the Queen's Printer Bookstore.